- This website is for your own private use. By accessing this website, you agree:
- not to use this website or the content in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties, other than in compliance with our Copyright Notice (see below);
- not to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website or to benefit commercially from the content; and
- that you are responsible for any material you send to or upload to this website and that such material is legal, is not offensive and it does not infringe our rights, those of third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We, our suppliers, or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this website, own all trade marks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content the content.
- With the exception of copyright belonging to third parties and unless otherwise stated, copyright in the pages of this website and the content belongs to Contracts4You.
- You may print or save copies of the content for your own personal use and you may provide copies to others for information purposes, on the basis that:
- you do so on an occasional basis and free of charge;
- the copies are not tampered with in any way; and
- the recipient is made aware of the terms of this Copyright Notice.
- Any other reproduction, transmission and storing of all or part of this website and the content, in any medium, without the written permission of Contracts4You, is prohibited.
- You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this website or to any other documents hosted on this website without our consent. We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
Limitations and Exclusions of our Liability
- Our website and the content are provided for general information purposes only and nothing on this website or in its contents is intended to provide legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of opportunity, loss of business and loss of goodwill, which may arise from reliance on the contents of this website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact us by email.
- We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this website and the contents.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to your computer system via our website.
- We do not endorse nor are we responsible for the contents of websites operated by others that link to this website or that are accessible from it.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction